11/12/09

The Blaaaahg

I know everyone's been checking daily for an update. Just waiting for me to do or say something exciting. I know you are. Admit it.

Sorry to break it to you, but I have the "just before Winter blues." I don't think they existed until I just invented them, but trust me...I've got 'em.

The trees are all nekked and dead looking. It gets dark way too early. Between the economy and my lack of time to do anything, my jewelry business is not doing well this year. My husband's been sick. My dogs have been sick. I ain't getting any younger and there isn't enough money in the world to fight what gravity is doing to me.

So if you're waiting for grand revelations, deep philosophical wisdom and witty repartee from me this week, sorry to ruin your day!

Better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you like the blog, what I should change, or if you know of an under-appreciated artist I should review (not yourself...no pimping your own work here!).